

This fall weather has been a dream, hasn't it! We spent the weekend outdoors. On Friday night, we hung out with Chase DeVries and family at his birthday bash. I had SO much fun hanging out with the Reneau sisters. They are a hoot! Unfortunately, I had eaten about a medium size bag of peanut M&M's earlier that day, and my stomach started cramping up during the party. Which reminds me, why can't I have more self control when it comes to peanut M&M's? Anyway, thanks Melissa for a great time and party! On Saturday, Karson and I had some girl time. We decided to go to Flea Land which I believe should be called Bargain -or- Yard Sale City. I was low on cash (which was a good thing), and we managed to escape with two packs of chewy Nerds, a yo-yo balloon, and a $2 floor puzzle for Isaac. Then, Karson wanted to go to Pizza Hut for lunch. Afterwards we shopped at Wal-Mart where I purchased the most beee-autiful Mums. I aways think of Homecoming and the fall when buying Mums. When we got back home, I had to quickly put the groceries away, and we all head to Romanza Johnson Park for a surprise party for Brad Caffey. He was recently hired by the BG Fire Department. WTG BRAD! The creek was chilly but that, of course, didn't stop the kids. It was icy fun for them! After the party, Matt headed to Simpson County with Karson to meet up with DeVries again at their camping ground. Sunday was the highlight of the weekend. Our church hosted its 2nd annual block party. We have 12th Avenue shut down on our city block and offer all kinds of freebies to the people in our area of town. It's AWESOME and I can totally feel God's presence in every part of it. The pictures in this post are all from the block party. 
Face painting and tattoo parlor.









Might I say those are the cutest stinkin' spiders I've seen as far as face painting goes. Your event looks really successful. Glad you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI thought the block party went really good. I'm glad you all were able to enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great party! I can't WAIT to get up there and experience some cool Kentucky weather for myself!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete