Saturday, October 18, 2008

Miles's Party

Family and friends gathered at our home this afternoon to celebrate Miles's 2nd birthday. Where, oh where, has the time gone? Every time we have a birthday party, I am simply overcome with emotion for all the loving and caring people God has placed in our path. I feel lucky that my children have all these wonderful influences around them. Here are some fun photos from our event...enjoy...

I made these delectable basketball cookies. It was hard not to eat the entire batch. I found basketball beach balls on clearance at the end of the summer season at K-Mart--two snaps and circle baby. Loads of fun (especially with my Dad involved).

Miles LOVES blowing out candles. I can't believe he is 2!





Karson will turn 6 on Wednesday. We decided to have a petite cake for her at Miles's party. Isn't it the cutest little thing???

3 comments:

  1. Love the family pictures! and the basketball cookies! and getting a deal on basketball beach balls! and you're little mini-me daughter! looks like lots of fun was had by all...glad you have a basketball fan in the family--i know that makes lindle just a little bit happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a great day celebrating! What a great family picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wes and AK would have gone wild over the ball-theme party! Your invitation is hilarious! Do you work for hire???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.