Friday, February 13, 2009

Girls Will Be Girls

Can I get another AMEN that there's nothing quite like a little girl? I'm fortunately blessed having two sons and a DAUGHTER. Girls are sensitive, caring, nurturing, talk non-stop =), enjoy being girly, playing with friends AND Barbie, full of emotion, and most importantly--LIP GLOSS, nail polish, and glitter. Nothing is more girly than a tea party, and no other fictional character is more girly than Fancy Nancy. Karson and I attended a Fancy Nancy tea party last night at the Bob Kirby Branch library. We met Shannon, Elizabeth and Mom at Cracker Barrel for dinner in our most fanciest attire.
After dinner, we headed over to the tea party and enjoyed the company of some of Plano and Alvaton's fanciest little girls =).
After reading two Fancy Nancy books, the girls made princess crowns and then dined on fancy pink and purple tea cookies (from Riley's--the fanciest bakery in town) and drank tea (or pink juice).

We're so thankful for our fancy life!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the "girls" had a fun evening out. Isn't dress up so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sadly do not know who Fancy Nancy is, but I'm hoping that I'll learn all of that good girly stuff when Anna Kate gets a little bigger! Girls are definitely a huge blessing... yay for our sweet daughters! Karson looks fah-bulous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Love Fancy Nancy too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I can only imagine how fun this stuff would be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.