Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh! What a Beautiful Morning


There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye
And it looks like it's climbing clear up to the sky
Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
oh what a beautiful day
I got a beautiful feelin'
everything's goin' my way
All the sounds of the earth are like music
All the sounds of the earth are like music
The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree
And the little ole willow is laughin' at me
Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
oh, what a beautiful day
I got a beautiful feelin'
everything's goin' my way!

This might as well been the theme song to a perfect day at Jackson's Orchard with Isaac's preschool class. What a fun time we had pickin' pumpkins, racing through (or climbing on top of) the hay bales in the maze, sliding down the ultra fast slides, weaving through tires, watching a goat fall =), eating some cookies and apple cider, picking apples, etc. The weather was awesome, the company superb and the perfect 1st field trip for Isaac.

2 comments:

  1. Every single time I check your blog there is a new fabulous family photo at the top... how do you do it??? I don't think we've ever achieved ONE family photo like one of yours! Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perfect day for Jackson's. I am praying that when we go Monday for Emmaline's fieldtrip it is just as perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.