Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Has it Been a Year Already?



Not sure why this picture came out blurry in this post? It's quite clear in my documents folder. This preschool year is coming to an end, sniff, sniff. I have been spoiled rotten the past couple of years with the most WONDERFUL students. I have to admit I was a little worried at the beginning of this school year. When I was sifting through all my paperwork, I noticed a majority of my students were born in the spring and summer months--young--and 8 of my 12 kids were BOYS--eeek. Boys are awesome. BUT let's be honest, they have way more energy and are way more hand-sy than us girls (or at least that has been my experience). My hardest year at EEP was when I had seven boys in my class. Simply put, I was scared about this year, but I am happy to report that it has been a great year. They are such a cooperative little bunch and very SMART. We have had a fantastic year together! My students and parents alike are one of the best groups I've ever worked with.



Ms. Windy and her bunch. As you can see, she TOO, has 8 boys =).


This year is an emotional one for me as my youngest MILES will complete his first full year of preschool. It's hard to believe he only has ONE more year at home with me before he starts pulling HARD TIME at Plano. Miles fortunately LOVES school. He never complains about going and gets excited when we pull into Greenwood Park. Ms. Melissa snapped our spring photos and as usual, did a fabulous job. Enjoy the pictures of my baby.










Love my little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Our baby is growing up! When he starts school, we are going to have a PARTY...I mean...a good cry! =) I'm glad you had such a good year at pre-school.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.