Hanging out with great friends--Walker, Tucker and Karson, google buddies.
Sliding down the slide.
Doing UH-mazing tricks in the pool.
Flipping off the diving board.
After a long day at the pool, we were ready for some down time. Matt had a prayer meeting that afternoon so I took the kids home for post-swimming baths. Karson and her friend Kaylee spent all day together on Wednesday. The highlight for them (and for us moms) was going to Claire's. Karson spotted some chocolate facials that we HAD TO HAVE. We decided to do facials after our swimtime and baths. Isaac was our photographer.
Supposedly chocolate facials are supposed to make you look younger.
Here are our results, I thought we both looked younger and stunning =). For those of you racking your brain to figure out who these people are...Katie Holmes and Shiloh Pitt.
The boys also needed some body altering tactics and opted for Ed Hardy tattooes courtesy of Uncle Andrew.
Matt took the kids over to his parents house so we could go out for a nice date. We went to TGI Friday's which is not part of our normal resturant circuit but will soon be added to it. Our meals were really good. Afterwards, on our date, we went to grocery--woo hoo. We are having some guests over tomorrow night for a cook out and needed to grab a few things. The day ended with the kids tucked in bed and Matt and I out on the trampoline looking at the stars with our new iPad app. called Skywalk. The perfect end to one perfect day.


My Mom used to sing the "Sunny Days" song to me every morning to wake me up when I was little. It would always make me smile and wake up in a good mood. I also had sheets with the Sesame Street characters on them. I would probably wanna go to see them for myself. :)
ReplyDelete