I am WAY over this blasé weather. I could wring that groundhog's neck. It was in the 50's and 60's the week before February 2. I shouldn't complain because we have enough firewood to fill up Diddle Arena, and it needs to be burned ASAP. AND, I don't want to store it this spring/summer/fall and take a chance of gaining some unwanted new house guests, aka termites. At any rate, we're still trucking through February. This week has been the week of LOVE and Valentine's. Karson is getting to that age where the V-day parties are simple along with the cards and candy. Isaac is still in the full THRUSH of school parties. This year his class had a box decorating contest. Since he picked out dinosaur Valentine's, I figured, why not make a dinosaur box. However, I really wanted his box to look like a 7 year old kid decorated it. Constructing it required more fine motor skills than, honestly, I could handle--but I managed. Isaac loved putting all the finishing touches on it.
Karson's bag and Valentine cards. Be there, done that.
Miles had his Valentine's party at school on Monday. He was very tickled with all of his goodies.
I was tickled that he wrote his name on 14 individual Valentine's. WOW. He has certainly come a long way this year. Ms. Teresa is constantly bragging on how hard he's been working in class. It makes me so proud. I'm starting to feel he is more prepared to start kindergarten--oh, what a transition it is. Gotta stop thinking about it. I got a tight grip on my baby boy.
HAPPY LOVE WEEK TO ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.