Every moment, every year, you make us proud to be your mom and dad! We love our 21 year old! This weekend we celebrated with hot dogs, chili and peanut butter pie!
Love that you’ve done this for your kiddos all these years. I wish I’d done something similar as it just seems to go by so fast. I haven’t read them all but I do pop in from time to time and see how they are doing. I’ve watched your kids grow alongside my own and enjoy hearing of their successes. Blessings to you guys!!
Love that you’ve done this for your kiddos all these years. I wish I’d done something similar as it just seems to go by so fast. I haven’t read them all but I do pop in from time to time and see how they are doing. I’ve watched your kids grow alongside my own and enjoy hearing of their successes. Blessings to you guys!!
ReplyDelete