Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hostess, Blue Bird, Little Debbie Powdered Donut LOVE

Powdered Donuts are "the bomb.com" as my cousin Kenton would put it. Our boys can polish off a bag of these sweet treats very quickly. At home, the donuts have been banished to the back porch due to their EXTREME messiness. I'm not sure if the donuts themselves are that messy or if it's the donut "destroyers" who LOVE them. Here are the boys enjoying their sugar HIGH at Fairfield.

3 comments:

  1. Man, those things are sooo good. Try a little butter on top and nuke them for a few seconds-delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be a universal favorite or something. We can put away a few of those, too. Love the pictures! I can't believe how big they're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a good ole powdered sugar donut??? But I'll concede that they do make quite a mess even in the best of hands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.