Hooray, the hardwood floors are down and look super. Unfortunately for those of you chomping at the bit to see them (I can't imagine any pictures being more interesting than those of floors), we have taken up temporary residence with my in-laws on Dye Ford Road. We have to live out suitcases until Saturday when the floor finishing process is complete. I titled this post "The Perfect Storm" because it's been a tumultous few days. Karson came down with a secondary sinus infection on Friday and is being treated with antibiotics. She's also having the worst time with eye allergies. Her poor little peepers are swollen and red. Isaac has had a terrible cough and runny nose. AND, our sweet baby Miles is, again, suffering with his breathing. Matt took him and Isaac in to see the doctor yesterday. Doc Chris said that Isaac was okay (phew). Miles, on the other hand, has double ear infections and is on antibiotics. He's also taking an inhaler of Albuterol twice every four hours and Qvar twice a day forever I guess. I've included a photo of the lovely aerosol inhaler contraption that might as well be on the movie "Saw" as far as Miles is concerned. He CANNOT stand it, but it's better than the nebulizer for 10 minutes. Six breaths for each aersol puff, not to bad for our mini Brett Michaels.
We solicit all the prayers we can get. Mine and Matt's sanity is dependent on it.

Prayers from the Holland House! Hope your babies are feeling better soon! Can't wait to see those floors! It will be worth the wait. Drew was newborn and we had to come home from the hospital to live with my mom while our house and floors were being finished. I love them!!! (My mom & the floors...)
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you and your family, hopefully when you move back home your family will be up and better so that you can enjoy your new floors. Can't wait to see a picture.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying friend!
ReplyDeleteBless your heart! I know that having a sick baby is hard.... I can't imagine 3 and not being at home on top of all that.
ReplyDeleteHang in there!!
Poor Miles! Hope all you kiddos are feeling better soon... at least you'll have your new floors waiting to cheer you up! Thanks for tagging me (although I didn't see my name... maybe I'm Heather). I'm swamped with work this week, but I've been tagged for similar things before. Go to http://rogersfamilyupdate.blogspot.com/2007/09/8-things-about-me-thingy.html to learn more about me. I've enjoyed "getting to know" you!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Hopefully, the new floor will help with all the allergy problems. We can't wait to see what it will look like.
ReplyDeleteIf you need some releif, come over on Saturday night- I feel a scrabble tournament coming on!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that your kids are feeling this KY weather. I heard on the local news this morning that today was the worse day we have had for allergy sufferers.
I am praying for the little tykes and you all too! Can't wait to see the floors.
Prayers from the Smallings, too! Poor little buddy!! And poor mom and dad. Hopefully things will look up soon!!!
ReplyDelete