Isaac has grown up this year. He's slowly becoming a young man. I have seen so many changes (especially in his maturity). This time last year, I couldn't even go check the mailbox without him noticing I wasn't in the house. He would get frightened and start crying. I knew that 4 year old preschool would help, and it has. Ms. Denise has been an excellent teacher. I have no doubt that Isaac is 100% ready for kindergarten. In fact, he is a whole lot farther along academically than Karson was at his age. He can do simple math, recognizes many words, and has quite a memory. He's fortunate having an older sister who has taught him most of it. His graduation program is on Monday night at Greenwood Park, sniff, sniff--I can't believe this school year is coming to a close.
I have to post my class spring picture for memories sake. I feel like I say this every year, but I truly have the BEST bunch of little one's this year in the 3 year old program. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, smarter, more loving class. Of course with great kids, come great parents (and grandparents), and there is no shortage of those this year either. Everytime I've needed help, they are THERE. They are so generous with their time and shower me with nice compliments and things. I love these families and are going to miss seeing these sweet faces in the fall.

What a big boy! I've seen big changes in Wesley this year too... 4-year-old preschool is a big year! Somehow I missed the fact that you teach preschool. I knew that you coached, but didn't realize you teached. Wow, what a super-Mom! Wish Anna Kate could be in your 3-year-old class next year!
ReplyDelete