Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shaving OPTIONAL








When dad's away, the kids and I play.  Matt went on a weekend golf trip with his buddies.  We (me and the kids) were still in recovery mode from our trip to G.W.L.  We really didn't want to go anywhere but were sick of being at home.  I decided to best way to cure our summertime slump was with a good ol' fashioned shaving cream fight.  It wasn't hard convincing the kids to get involved.  Squeals erupted when I made the suggestion and off to Dollar General we went. Sevens cans of Barbasol and eight dollars later, we headed back home ready for battle!

READY ~ AIM ~ FIRE



I kept the sprinkler going the entire fight in case of eye emergencies which happen OFTEN since all of the kids are stair steps of each other.  



We love being covered in shaving cream.  It's times like this that I miss the trampoline.  We liked covering it in shaving cream during our battles (plus it acted as a good cleaner--trampolines get nasty).  BUT, we still had a good time running around and spraying each other.


Mission accomplished, fun was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! Who says that a shaving crean fight has to be for camp. We may have to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.