Our kids have been doing lots of fighting this summer but not the kind you're thinking of. Well, actually they are doing that kind of fighting too. In fact, Miles woke me up early Saturday morning whispering, "Mom, mom, Isaac called me an idiot and told me I was fat". I actually wanted to tell Miles getting up at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning did make him an idiot but didn't =). Instead, I called Isaac into the bedroom, asked him if he said it--Isaac never bats an eye--"yeah I said it." I proceed to threaten him with soap in the mouth for talking ugly to his brother and so on. However this blog isn't about that kind of fighting, it's about the kind of fighting we do in the summer time.
We have dodge ball fights in the rain with friends.
We have shaving cream fights with cousins.
We have silly string fights on Sunday afternoons.
As you can see, our summer is full of fights. June has been a wonderful month for outdoor play. The weather has been nice and overcast--rain storms here and there have kept it cool and pleasant. Most days it's been around 70 degrees and gorgeous. We've gone to the park a lot. I sure hope this weather sticks around so we can continue fighting outside.





Love all the fighting pictures. We have never had a shaving cream fight, looks fun.
ReplyDeleteMy kids just do the regular kind of fighting... -sigh-
ReplyDelete