Three Tuesday Tots looking fancy for some family pictures. Are they cuties, or is it just me?
Although volleyball has completely occupied every single second of our free time throughout the week, it came to close this week. Our 7th grade team took home first place in the district tournament. They girls played really well and beat Drakes Creek in the finals.
I titled this post the calm before the crazy simply because bowling season started for Matt this week, and I signed both boys up for parks basketball this year. On top of that, Karson will try out for South's middle school basketball team next week. If that doesn't work out, she, too will play parks ball. Whew! It's gonna be a busy fall/winter running all over town to ballgames and bowling matches.
We wrapped our first Youth Theatre show in the Education department at SKyPAC last weekend - feature presentation Little Shop of Horrors. It certainly FED our love for YT, some spectacular performers! I'm a lucky gal getting to work with one of the best YT directors around, Zac Bush.
Zac calls himself my "work husband" but more importantly, he's one of my closet friends. Our town is fortunate having such a talented person working with our youth.
Argh! Have a mentioned that Miles has the Karson curse when it comes to bad teeth. At his last check-up, we learned he has EIGHT cavities. Are.You.Kidding? I remember sitting in St. Jo's gym at a volleyball game when Matt brought him in after his appointment and delivered the news blow. Needless to say, we'll be broke over the next few months. First round (of four) cost us close to $330 - on baby teeth. Lucky us.
I used to think Karson cornered the market on selflies, but it seems Isaac has taken over with his constant selfie posts. I follow him on Instagram (don't recommend it). His posts are usually something of this nature.
Keep Calm and continue on…not sure how much I'll be posting in the next few months. Highly doubt I will be home at all. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.