
One week with zero contact with two of your kids feels like an eternity. Because of the rainy weather the week before, I was certain they probably wouldn't be able to get in the creek last week - it was super high. The weather was nice though. When we picked the kids up on Friday, I knew Karson would be tired and completely irritable (same as the last two years). Isaac, however, talked non-stop from the moment he got in our car. And, to my surprise, he had quite a few of his snacks left. He told us he couldn't wait to come back. That's music to our ears - so glad he had a blast! Camp awards are tonight!
Our youngest child was a only child this week and loved every single minute of it. He and Matt spent a majority of their time at the golf course and playing Yahtzee. I don't think there was any part of him (or the other two kids) that missed his siblings =). He had our undivided attention all week long.
Stuffing his face full of brownie.
Miles WON! He ate the most and won a trophy and a WKU t-shirt! Made me SOOOO proud =)! We're lucky at our house if the brownie batter actually makes it into the pan. I'm a brownie fan!
Our SKyPAC Youth Theatre and Education program was chosen as the recipient for this year's fund raised. We're thankful to the Junior Women's Club for selecting us and plan to put those funds to good use towards our wonderful YT programs at SKyPAC.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.