Could it be because I drink too much wine? For the record, this picture was for "laughing" purposes on a group text. I would never drink an entire bottle of wine through a straw! I'm more sophisticated than that - hah!
The Lady Spartans Basketball team celebrated their 31-4 season last week. The coaches and team were honored in the illustrious school cafeteria with Rich Pond Market catering and the cutest little table decorations from yours truly and Pinterest =)!
Coach Lane Embry referred to Karson as sneaking her way all over the court like a Ninja and how he expected a lot of her in the future. She loves basketball and although the season is LOOOONNNGG, she made lots of new friends and enjoyed being part of such a special team.
| The Freshiest Freshman minus Olivia who was sick =(. |



![]() |
| AND - Karson got her official high school LETTER - YAY! |
Me and Dad are March babies and celebrated our 68th and 41st at the end of the month. We did lunch at Culver's for Dad the Sunday before Easter...
And because the kids were out of school last Friday, we decided to have lunch at O'Charley's for my birthday.
My fun co-workers surprised me that morning with desk decorations, a sweet card and some sweet gifts. They know how to make me feel special and loved =).

I met my family for lunch that afternoon. My sister made a delicious strawberry cake, and I was spoiled with birthday goodies and LOVE.
We found a parking garage near TPAC and stumbled upon a great little downtown restaurant called The Frothy Monkey for dinner.


Wicked lived up to the hype, and I'm glad we were able to finally see it - AND on my birthday - HOW COOL!

Easter fun with our little snuggle bunnies!
Because we are taking a week-long beach trip this summer, I decided to only take two days off for Spring Break. With Easter falling on Sunday, we wanted to be able to go to church and eat with our families so it sort of knocked out doing a quick trip. We decided to spend two days in Nashville. On Monday we booked a bay at Top Golf.


We went to Chick Fil A for lunch and made a quick stop at the Galleria mall before heading home.
On Tuesday, we headed to the Nashville Zoo with Pap, Nana, and Mae Kathryn. We've been to the Louisville zoo a couple of times but have never been to the Nashville one. It's nice! I was a little concerned about the weather because it was drizzling on the way there and looked very overcast. However, it turned out to be the PERFECT day. The sun popped out occasionally, and it got fairly warm.

We made our way through most of the exhibits and were about ready to leave when a gentleman walked up and asked if we would like a handful of tickets for the "paid" attractions. His family was leaving and weren't going to use them. He gave me around $25 worth of tickets. Yes, yes we'll take them! Karson and Isaac decided to ride the Soaring Eagle Zip Line and Mae K and Miles went to the jungle gym to play and then to the carousel. After that, we called it a day and headed home.
Wednesday wasn't real spectacular. I went back to work and the kids hung around the house. Matt and Miles did some golfing. When I got home, I took the older two to Zaxby's and we met Matt and Miles and almost everyone in Bowling Green (who isn't at the beach) at Southern Lanes for $15 wristband night. For $15 you can bowl as many games as you want, get your shoe rental, and do any of the attractions in the back of the center - Rock Climb, Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Bumper Cars. It's quite a deal and everyone was capitalizing on it =).
Not sure what else we'll do this week, but I have a good feeling we will be at opening night for John Krasinski's new movie A Quiet Place tomorrow?!?








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.