Before KPREP testing begins, Plano hosts a big Celebration of Excellence event and presents awards to students for their testing achievement from the year prior. Miles received proficient recognition certificates in Social Studies, Writing and Reading. We're super proud of his hard work. This is the first year Matt was able to get away from school and attend. It was a special treat for Miles.
![]() |
| He's also been attending middle school open gyms once a week and |
He also managed to snag the following superlative in South Middles yearbook edition! It;s very fitting =)! Anyone who knows or has a relationship with Isaac is going to have a blast. That's all he's about - JOY - all the time. I came across an old hard drive that had loads of old photos and videos - mainly videos of the boys. They were so cute, energetic, and WILD. Isaac's mannerisms then are exactly the same now. He's a fun kid to be around (unless he's your older brother, then all bets are off, and the torturing begins - hah).
Karson had awards at South earlier this month. With Matt already being at the school, I opted out. A friend of mine sent me a picture of her on-stage. Thank goodness for my fellow-mom friends out there. I got this little gem. Don't they all look super excited on stage?
Despite the fact that it felt like a thousand degrees or that she'd already run in two relay events, Karson managed to pull out a WIN in the 200 Meter Dash, gaining 10 points for the girls team.
Although the girls team landed in third place, Karson will still get a chance to compete at the State Meet in Lexington on June 1.
I spent about five hours in the heat on Saturday and was totally wiped out. Isaac had a Lacrosse game at 5 PM but had pictures at 4:15. Karson's last race (200M Dash) was a 3:40 so I knew we'd be cutting it close to getting Isaac to pictures on time. I'm glad we were able to capture some quick photos with Karson post-race. We're super proud of her!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.