Sunday, July 14, 2019

Today was a GOOD Day - Miles's Baptism

Miles has been asking for a few months about getting baptized.  Matt and I talked with him about last weekend and decided today was the day.  We invited all of our close family and friends to my sister's pool for the event. I purchased a new bible for him, we sang, spoke, prayed, fellow-shipped with each other, and shared communion together.  I'm proud of his decision to be a follower of Christ.  Church isn't about a building, it's about being with people who love you, love others and love God.  We were surrounded by around 35 of those people today.  These people have been a part of our lives for a long time - many of them for most of our lives.  They have been there through all the good days and the bad days.  I don't know what we'd do without them and are thankful for our Community of family and friends.  It was the perfect day!





 
Our forever family =)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.