Baby Miles is 11 months old today! He's growing up and even starting to take some steps. I'm not sure what it is about fall clothing that makes children look older, but Miles looks more like a little boy this week than ever. For those of you out there with three small children (or even one small child for that matter), the light at the end of a sleepy tunnel is coming closer. Something about that 1 year mark makes things different~not necessarily easier but different. I'm proud of my little "warrior" for surviving 11 months as # 3.

Cutie-pies! All 3 of em. Just wait til you have NO ONE in diapers! Very liberating...except for the extra laundry...and trips to the potty...and the seat always left up...and tinkle sprinkles on the back of the potty (or floor or wall)...but seriously, congrats on your third almost-one-year-old!
ReplyDeleteHappy 11 month day, Miles!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like yesterday I was calling you and you were telling me that you were going to Florida and hoping not to go into labor yet. You are such an awesome Mom! Let's get together Friday if you are free! I miss you!
ReplyDelete