Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ICE

Ice, Ice Baby
VANILLA Ice, Ice Baby


All right STOP, we went down to Nashville
Saw Grinch on Ice surrounded in Who-Ville

Wore some ugly parkas, froze our hind ends
Can't wait 'till next year so we can do it again.


Our family went to see The Grinch on ICE in Nashville yesterday. It was a freezing (9 degrees) good time!

The CREW

The Ice Slide that I couldn't resist.
Two blue Who's!



Our little papoose.

4 comments:

  1. It's been years since we went to Ice. I love how they've added colors. We'll have to go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been wanting to go so bad. Glad you posted about it. Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a good time. We have never been - maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going this weekend with my family. Can't wait! Thanks for the preview! You know, we do so many similar things, we ought to do them together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.