Karson has been talking about wanting some new Cabbage Patch Kids called Lil' Sprouts. For some reason when I think of Cabbage Patch Kids, I also think of Garbage Pail Kids. Do any of you bloggers remember these fun sticker collection cards? I had a TON of them. These were some of my favorites.







Funny! I haven't seen (or thought of) those in YEARS. Who knows, maybe they'll make a come back?
ReplyDeleteI was strictly forbidden to have Garbage Pail Kids! Seriously...but I loved them, too, because of course all of my friends had them!! :) You know I love all of your blasts from the past (especially the NKOTB Christmas one!!).
ReplyDeleteI was sheltered like Melanie... I didn't know much about them except that they were BAD. It's too funny to see them today and see how un-evil they are. They're just crass - perfect for boys of any age! I remember almost crying in 2nd grade because one of my classmates found out my mom's name is Patty and there was a Garbage Pail Kid named Patty. She teased me mercilessly! Where did you find these pics?
ReplyDeleteI had 9 cabbage patch kids and my brother used to torment me with them and call my dolls by the cards names. I may still harbor a little ill will....
ReplyDeleteThat brought back so many memories. I loved Luke Puke!
ReplyDeleteI was never allowed to have them myself, but knew lots of girls who had them...so I think I had a few that my parents never got ahold of. How funny to remember things from childhood. I loved that my Natalie Kate wanted to have a Rainbow Brite birthday party! :-)
ReplyDeleteToo funny - I hadn't thought of those in years!
ReplyDeleteYuck! I remember them now that I see them...yuck! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved these cards. I had a lot of them. Way to bring back memories.
ReplyDeleteI too was never allowed to have any. Kurt and I wanted them because everyone had them but our parents never gave in.
ReplyDelete