
John and his girlfriend Laura. Laura and I met at the pool yesterday. She brought her nieces Emily and Avery. I was hoping our kids would be as excited about the pool as they were in Myrtle, no dice though. We took off without the swim bag =(, and it took them a while to warm up to the pool sans their own water wings. Other water wings aren't sufficient, ya know. We did have a nice day and nice time though.
Isaac sportin' a Little Mermaid Swimmie =). I guess the pirate tattoo on his leg gives him an extra boost of confidence.
On top of the busyness, I also have my projects for the house. I love house projects. Numero uno on the ol' agenda is giving Karson an updated room before kindergarten. I want her the have a new, special domain for her transition. I ordered her a quilt covered in her favorite animal cats from The Company Store. She has picked out a new wall paint called Grapolicious (the jury is still out on this color. I like dark shades because they mask dirt but this is about as purple as purple gets--GO BGHS!). I finished painting my dresser, mirror and bed in a soft shade of green. I'll post before and after photos once the task is complete =). I came across the coolest dinosaur 6-piece bedding set from Kohl's to spruce up Isaac's room. I don't think pink gingham is his style, and he, being the younger brother, will inherit Karson's Big Lots twin bed. I'm not quite ready to put Miles, who will inherit Isaac's CARS bed, in a toddler bed. He's cozy in his crib and is basically trapped when he is rarin' to go at 6:00 a.m. But, we may try it out this fall. I would love to have both boys in bunk beds in the future since they share a room. They are both big chickens, and I don't think either one would take the top bunk.
Happy 17th Birthday Ben. It's hard to believe Ben was Karson's age when Matt and I started dating. He will be a senior at Greenwood this year.
Okay, I know this isn't safe, but Miles so wanted to ride between his brother and sister last night on the way home. I'm not sure why, but it was good having a buffer between K and I. Fortunately, we only live about 1 minute from Pap and Nana, and I thought this picture was precious.
----------------------
Prayers are once again solicited on Karson's dental behalf. She has a Dr. Barbee visit in the morning. Ugh.









You have been B.U.S.Y!!! I am worn out just thinking about everything you are doing. Whew ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are off to a great start for the summer. Maybe I should send Emma over to your house. Just kidding :-)
BTW - Miles looks too cute sitting in the back with his brother and sister.
Wow, what a beginning to an early summer. Sounds like everyone is having a blast, I personally like the nap part!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures of Karson's room.
You've been one busy gal. Thinking/praying of/for Karson.
ReplyDeleteWe have GOT to get together before the summer is over! What do your Tues/Thursdays look like???
ReplyDeleteYou are WAY TOO busy and just about the coolest mommy I know. Wish we could reconnect soon! Love ya!
ReplyDelete