I was tagged by Carla so here goes...
A- Available or married: Married and soakin' it up with my soulmate Matt =).
B- Beach or Lake: try to frequent both, but I guess the beach.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie (mmmm...Derby Pie)
D- Drink of Choice: sweet tea

E- Essential Item you use every day: a coffee pot =)
F- Favorite Color: Brown and turquoise
G- gummy bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Bowling Green, Kentucky
I- Indulgence: Custardchinos (which are no longer at Culver's), Java Chillers, MooLattes, any kind of coffee drink (hot or cold)
J- January or February: January (my sweet Isaac's birthday) and usually a snow month =).
K- Kids & Names: Karson, Isaac and Miles
L- Life is Incomplete without: Matt, he's the best part of my day. I'm thankful we get to share this life together.

M- Marriage Date: June 5, 1999
N- Number of Siblings- I have an older sister
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias: Isaac's wet undies and potty training in general.
Q- Fave Quote: I can't put my finger on a favorite. I love music because certain songs really speak to me. I've had the song "Hangin' On" by Everyday Sunday on my MP3 player ever since I heard it on the radio a while back. Here are the lyrics, and they ring true in my life at the moment.
God I’m in this place again I’m trying so hard not to fall,but everything keeps coming down with the rain. And I try so hard I forget to call. Everybody’s looking around, and wants to be found. And I’m just hanging on; I give You all that I am. I come to You with all that I am, Ibring to You all that I have,and all I have is nothing, and I keep on trying, and all I want is You.
Everybody’s looking around and wants to be found, and I’m just hanging on.I give You all that I am. And as I sit here in the midst of You, I come to You; I bring You all that I am. Everybody’s looking around and wants to be found,and I’m just hanging on.I give You all that I am.
R- Reason to Smile: God has fortunately given me three kids, and I cannot imagine life without them. Eveyday with them is a reason to smile.
S- Season: Fall, it's the best.
T- Tag 3 or 4 people... Shannon, Larie, Melissa D. and Kim K.
U- Unknown fact about me: Pulled the school fire alarm in 5th grade and ran all the way home. I was double dog dared =). Didn't get caught neither!
V- Vegetable you don't like: tomatoes

W- Worst Habit: picking at and popping blackheads and pimples on my face.
X- Xrays: besides teeth and ultrasounds, I can't remember any.
Y- Your favorite food: cereal. We go through two gallons of white milk each week and one gallon of chocolate.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries
I love blogging. Your kids are so cute. You are so funny too. I can hear your voice as I read. Miss ya girl.
ReplyDeleteOh, P.s. Joel loved your blog too!!
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy reading your blogs. I have taken a few dares in my life but I have never pullled the fire alarm especially in fifth grade.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you liked coffee as much as I did. And that picture of Matt is too funny.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww... I love people that get all gushy about their hubbies!
ReplyDelete