Thursday, June 4, 2009

Snaggle



Many of you know the trouble's we've seen with ol' Karson's choppers. WELL, here's the latest tooth tale. Karson's front teeth have been very wiggly over the past few weeks (maybe even months?).
Her teeth, in general, remind me of those slide puzzle games where you move the plastic tiles around to make a picture.
----------
Today nature took its course and Miles managed to jab her right in the mouth. It was quite bloody and the tooth was holding on for dear life. After convincing her to let me wipe away the blood, I yanked it right out. Hooray, just in time for wedding pictures on Saturday. BTW, Matt's brother John and my sister-in-law-to-be Laura are getting married June 6. Tomorrow Matt and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary. Wow--where does the time go? I'm so glad that I married my best friend =). He snapped this adorable picture of the boys yesterday--how did I manage to have such a lucky life? Praise God for all my blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.