I cannot imagine the conditions being any more PERFECT for a Labor Day weekend wedding. Matt did a wedding ceremony on Sunday night for his cousin Shea (and her fiance Mike Helms). It was held on Old Hickory Lake at Historic Rock Castle in Hendersonville, Tennessee. The weather was awesome, the event was lovely, the bride gorgeous, and we had a great time celebrating with family and friends.
The conditions were also PERFECT for loads of picture taking. I thought it might be easy to get some good shots of all three of the kids since they are older (and a bit more "mature).
Simply put, Isaac is a character and wants nothing to do with serious pictures. You'd think Miles would be the uncooperative one, nope. Maybe we'll manage to snag some good ones at the beach next month??? I'm sure the kids were SICK of having their photo made by the end of the night.
One of the highlights of the night was the photobooth rental. I actually have no idea how to "formally" describe what the entertainment company was doing besides taking funny pictures and handing them out like those photo booths at the mall do. Each session took four different photos. They gave each person a set to keep and put another copy in a photo album for Mike and Shea. The kids LOVED it. It really was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
I don't know what it is about wedding dance floors but my kids are highly attracted to them. I see parents trying to urge and push their kids out their to dance, and they simply won't do it. I can't convince my kids to take a BREAK from bogeying down. When the kids weren't in the photo booth, they were on the dance floor.


Baby I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it
Come on and give me some more
Oh yes I like it
Screaming like never before
Baby I like it
I, I, I like it.
The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it
Come on and give me some more
Oh yes I like it
Screaming like never before
Baby I like it
I, I, I like it.
The singer mainly sang songs along the Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Neil Young type genres, but that didn't stop the boys from requesting "Beat It" when he opened it up for requests. "Beat It" was a no go, and the musician looked at the kids like he'd never heard that song before. I believe if he had given them the microphone, they'd have sung it. I'm thinking we may need to install a permanent dance floor in our backyard to keep the kids busy since our trampoline busted.








This may not be an appropriate comment... but WOW, you're one hot Momma! What I wouldn't do for super sexy legs like those! Of course you're beautiful on the inside too, yada yada yada, but it's just gotta be said about the legs!
ReplyDelete