Saturday, October 13, 2007

School Pictures



We doubled up on pictures this year. We're having a directory made for church and got the traditional family portrait on the blue marbled background. The very next week, Karson's preschool had pictures taken. I decided to take the kid crew back for another round. I don't have the church photos but here are the school photos. Kuddos to both photographers for doing such an excellent job!

7 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures. You have such photogenic kiddos! I also wanted to tell you that Karson and I share the same birthday. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful smiles on beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That's a big feat to get "three crazy kids" to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three with smiles in one picture! Wow! I am impressed. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute. Mini Tiffany and two mini Matts. That's what I see. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are all very precious! It was nice chatting with you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.