Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Terri =).

Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



My 8 Facts:
(1) My front left tooth is fake because I knocked it out and broke my nose in 6th grade. I was playing tag with a friend and ran into a piece of plywood hanging out of her Dad's truck bed. Matt has the same fake front tooth (it was meant to be).
(2) Have an incredibly organized attic full of rubbermaid bins. That's not much of a surprise to those of you who know me and my meticulous ways =).
(3) Named my daughter Karson after the lead character in the movie SHAG. I also named Miles from the twin children in Uncle Buck (Miles and Maisy). Can you tell that I like movies???
(4) Have 5 piercings in my right ear and 3 in my left. I went through a weird ear piercing phase in college.
(5) Matt's mom and my mom were pregnant and working together at Dishman Elementary. We have a few baby photos together.
(6) Had the nickname "Chicken" in high school given to me by my ESA (our high school sorority--weird I know) big sister Chas Witty. I was crypitically thin and pretty fearful as most high school teens are.
(7) Have worked at various print publications including the College Heights Herald, Courier Journal, Valdosta Daily Times and Country Peddler. I was also the sports editor of my high school newspaper The Purple Gem.
(8) Was dared by Amy Pearson to pull the school fire alarm on the last day of school in 5th grade. "Didn't get caught neither"--prison Mike. P.S. Don't tell my kids that!

Okay, I tag Melissa D., Sarah O., Karen C. Larie V., Kim H. and Dana G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.