Miles has been taking steps for a couple of weeks now, but last night he was walking all over the place. This video isn't great because I ran out of battery on the digital camera and then went to get our video camera and it ran out of juice too. We did get this clip that certainly doesn't do our dare devil the justice he deserves.

Miles and I got to spend some Mommy and baby time on Saturday at the International Festival. He was especially attentive at the Champion Taekwondo performance where they were doing their kicks, punches and chops to wood boards. I believe he was soaking in defense moves and enemy submission techniques. Look out Karson and Isaac!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
First Steps
Does anyone know where this doo joo is located in Scranton? There may be one in BG--nothing but the best training for our kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He probably needs the self-defense moves if he's like my 3rd! Go, Miles! And that do-jo (sp?) is awesome...We LOVE The Office!
ReplyDeleteHey if you like the Office check out my blog in the next few days as some cool GWP people will be sporting their cool DWIGHT, PAM, and MICHAEL attire. We had an Office party last week in honor of it's premiere. I know, I know... we're dorks!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Miles! There will be no stopping you now :-) And by the way - if you could master some of those kicks and punches, would you go to school with Emma one day and you can practice some of those defensive moves there. Would you believe she got bit - AGAIN!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Miles! Reese would love to be able to get around; even crawling would be great. Pretty soon our "little" ones will be running around with each other. Watch out world, here comes Miles!
ReplyDelete