February 24, 2002 after praying for almost a year and trying to conceive a baby, the Kroger brand pregnancy test showed a positive sign. It was Sunday morning and Matt and I were ECSTATIC. We wanted to confirm it with an E.P.T. (real deal--error PROOF) pregnancy test. After church, we purchased one, and it, too, was positive. We were excited all over again but decided to keep mum due to early pregnancy complications. Our baby would be the first grandchild and great-granchild on both sides of our families. Karson Ann arrived at 1:06 p.m. weighing 6 lbs., 12.25 oz. Dr. Kela Fee delivered her, and I am SO thankful that she was my doctor throughout my first pregnancy. Karson is one special girl and has never known life without loads of attention. Her family spoils her tremendously, and I can hardly believe that 5 years have already passed. We celebrated at The Paint 'n' Place last Friday with her friends and on Saturday with her family (at Miles party).




This is the most focused I have ever seen Isaac.
The traditional handprint on the wall.
All her rowdie friends.
Blowing out (or should I say spraying out) her candles.
Larie made the cutest little ghost cupcakes for Karson's family celebration on Saturday. I have to tell a quick story about Larie and I from a few years back. We had a wild idea to make my wedding cake. The picture didn't look that difficult, and I had maintained a steady 'C' average in home economics. How hard could it be? Apparently, VERY HARD. We managed to cover my mom's kitchen in flour and icing. We also did the egg facials so we were covered in goop with nothing to show for all our hard work except one of my favorite memories with my dear friend. I love ya LL! Thanks again.









Love the ghost cupcakes. Two b-days so close - WOW! Cute parties!
ReplyDeleteAnother party?! You guys are having fun this fall! Karson is such a cutie. Looks like a fun birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Karson! Love the cupcakes!!! Too fun! I bet you all are bouncing off the walls with all the cake you have eaten recently :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to two sweethearts! I am so glad we have been able to catch up with you all every now in then lately! We love you all so much!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Karson! Can I have my birthday at the Paint'n Place? I love it there!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Karson! She is so pretty and I love all of their school pics. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Karson and Matt with her painted hand, it is too cute! Chase had so much fun, I can't believe I didn't go!
ReplyDelete