Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Party

The Vernon family hosted their annual fall party for our church last night. They sure can throw a fete. We had grilled burgers and dogs for dinner. Phil Whitney was giving people rides on his hovercraft. There was a hayride, horse and carrige rides, bonfire, and a singing bee. These are a few fun photos from the night.


Brooks, Karson, Chase, Tucker and Mercedes waiting for their turn in the hovercraft.
Miles, MacKenzie, Isaac, Andrew and Ben

Hanging around the bonfire.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I love the pic of you and Miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I didn't even know hovercrafts really existed. I thought it was like a UFO, not really a "real" thing. Boy, where have I been? That would have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.