Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Power Potty Training

Matt and I have been (what I like to call) "Power Potty Training" Isaac the past week. We're getting a bit STIR-CRAZY staying in the house. I feel like Isaac is a bomb waiting to explode when we're out in public. We've had success and failure, but I guess that's to be expected. I'm proud of him and hope that our(s) and his efforts will be WELL worth it soon.




3 comments:

  1. Good for you, I hope it goes well!!! Is Karson trying to help? Well, the messes will be over before you know it and you will have 2 down and one to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on that whole potty-training a boy thing. Weston had a hand in potty-training Andrew at the student center. Remember? I'll never forget him taking Andrew to the potty and Andrew returning with a big round wet spot on the bib of his overalls. I guess he didn't point it down and went between the seat and the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it, brave mommy! If Evan can be trained, anyone can! He's our strong-willed, "I'll do it when I'm ready and not one minute before!" child. He's three and a half (since you asked on my blog) and my mom pushed to work on it. I guess it just clicked. One whole week with only two poo poo accidents and no pee pee accidents. Woo hoo!

    Thanks for the tip on "Conchords"...we're huge "Office" fans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.