Saturday, August 11, 2007

SWAMP Things

Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine until you feel it all around you

and I don’t mind if it’s me you need to turn to
we’ll get by, it’s the heart that really matters in the end

Our lives are made in these small hours

these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate

Time falls away, in these small hours, these small hours still remain.


All of my regret will wash away some how but I can not forget the way I feel right now.
~Rob Thomas Lyrics~

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...especially the one with Matt's dad and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! A few years ago when we went to a creek with a friend, Andrew found lots of cool rocks, and my friend's dad had him convinced they were everything from a turtle's skull to a dinosaur tooth. It took a lot of convincing when we moved a couple of years ago to leave the rocks behind because they were not real artifacts. What a great place to see God, though. Near running water, rocks and trees. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.