For my three children who made me a mother, a big thank you!!! Matt wrote a bulletin article about me this morning that I have to share =). I have the most considerate husband and am thankful that God brought us together.
-----------------------------------------
"Reflections on Mother's Day" - by Matt Deaton
I have been a dad for a few years now, and there is one thing that I have come to accept: I will never be as important to my kids as Tiffany is. Never. I know my kids love me, but they look at her in a different way than they look at me. There is a bond between them that goes deeper than I can possibly have with them. I suppose it is because they grew inside Tiffany's body, she gave birth to them, and then for the first year of their existence she was their only source of food. It is like Karson, Isaac, and Miles instinctively know that the person who cares about them the most in the world is the person who sacrificed her body and went through a lot of pain to get them into this world.
That's why mothers have such an important place in this world. We listen to them like we listen to no one else. If you are a mom, be thankful that God has given you the noblest and most significant of all jobs. Use the God-given influence in your kids' lives to help them love God and other people. Jesus said there is nothing more important than that. If your mom is still living and/or you are married to a mom, go out of your way today to let her know how important she is to you and how much you appreciate all she has done for you. And most of all pray for her regularly, because that is the most powerful way you can help her do the most important job in the universe.
Maybe Mother's Day is difficult for you. Maybe it is because your mom is not here anymore and you miss her. I encourage you to receive these words of Jesus today, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4) Maybe Mother's day is difficult because you had a mother who was not a good mom. I encourage you to ask God for the strength to forgive her. God will help you, and this could be the best Mother's Day ever, as you begin to enter into the freedom of forgiveness. Whatever we are dealing with today, all of us need to hear these words from God: As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you." (Isaiah 66:13) There is no comfort better than that. Happy Mother's Day!
.jpg)
Happy Mother's Day! It's amazing that you got a pic of all 3 kids smiling and looking at the camera!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! Love the pic of you and your kiddos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day! You are very blessed my friend- wonderful children and a wonderful husband!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic of you and your babies! Happy Mother's Day Tiffany!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic, and love Matt's sweet article. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture of you and your kids and I love what Matt said. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete