
In honor of Olympian Michael Phelps, this post is dedicated to Isaac, our all star eater. For breakfast this morning, Isaac stated that he wanted chocolate milk. My response, "you have to eat something with your milk." His reply, "okay, I'll have a fruit roll-up with my milk." Later on, he decided to have a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.
For breakfast, Michael consumes: 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups coffee, 5-egg omelet, bowl of grits, 3 pieces of french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes. Isaac took snacks to school today so I believe he ate pretzels, a fruit roll up and chocolate milk at
snacktime. After school, Isaac chomped on a pack of Smarties which he chose for his treat. He also had two
Dum Dum Pops while getting his hair cut at the Hair Den. On the way home, I asked him "what would you like for lunch? hot dog? chicken? macaroni?". He replied, "all I want is water."
For lunch Michael eats: 1 pound pasta, 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, energy drink (1,000 calorie) After we picked
Karson up from school, we headed to
Mamaw D.'s house to swim. Matt ran to McDonald's (and our favorite China Express) to pick up dinner. Isaac dined on a cheeseburger, some fries and a Sprite. After dinner, he split an oatmeal pie with
Karson (and chewed two pieces of
Bubblicious).
For dinner, Michael eats: 1 pound pasta, 1 large pizza, energy drink (1,000 calorie). Michael Phelps consumes 12,000 calories a day which is 9500 more than the FDA recommends. I believe Isaac Deaton consumes a total of 500 =). I'm definitely starting to see some distinct similarities in their diets. Aren't you???

Isaac has begun writing his name.
I never worked with Karson on name writing because she likes doing things on her own (with NO help). She started writing her name soon after 3 year old preschool began. I haven't worked with Isaac either, and his name has started appearing on his papers. Isn't it the cutest??!!
Isaac and Mitchell are very similar in their choice of food. Isaac is doing good on his name writing.
ReplyDeleteWow, he can write his own name, Impressive! Not as impressive as my Mason who can burp his name, but there's no point in comparing children.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! :)
ReplyDelete