Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Pictures

What does every parent do to get the perfect shot of their children in photos, BRIBERY. I told the kids they could have some Pez if they smiled nice in the photos. Whaddya know, it worked. The kids were all sugared up before church.

On the way to church I was telling Isaac that he starts preschool this week and that his open house is tomorrow. Karson chimed in, "can I go too, Mom?" I said, "Karson you have school tomorrow." She said in a very pronounced tone "AGAIN." I certainly remember feeling that way myself when I was little. Here's to another week of Kindergarten!!!

4 comments:

  1. Another good shot of your photogenic kiddos. It's funny how Miles looks so big in that picture! You all have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of the kids. Bribery is a wonderful method used by parents for decades to get them to cooperate and so we can ultimatly get what we want ;0 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of those sweet adorable and fun Deaton Kidos! I am sure that Karson will have another good week of Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking into our lives and better yet, taking the time to comment. I love knowing I actually have readers out there.