Isaac had his first day of preschool this morning. Last night when were getting the crew ready for bed, I told Isaac that we needed to pack him a change of clothes in his backpack. He ran into his room, unzipped his backpack and immediately started loading it with clothes. I sat back and observed as he shoved seven shirts and three pairs of underwear in his pack. He said, "I don't need any pants" but then proceeded to pull three pair out and pack them too. Needless to say, the token Spiderman backpack was cram-packed with clothes. Once he was in the bath, I pulled all the clothes back out and placed them in the drawers. He's a funny guy and sometimes refers to himself that way--"Mom, I'm that funny guy." He had a great first day of school. His job was flag boy. The year I began teaching at Greenwood Park EEP, I found out that I was pregnant with Isaac in the spring. I cannot believe that he is already old enough to be in preschool. I snapped a few photos this morning of "that funny guy." Speaking of that, I need to call Ms. Windy and see how he acted today. That's one the perks of working at the school, being able to call your child's teacher and talk candidly =).Isaac and his teacher Ms. Windy.
Isaac's cubby and backpack.


He's oh so cute. I am so excited that my daughter is surrounded with such great teachers.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Isaac has gotten. Hope he enjoys preschool.
ReplyDeleteYou'r so supermom.
ReplyDelete